B2B e-commerce market
The global B2B e-commerce market report by the business research company is increasingly attracting businesses to adopt e-commerce platforms to become a major growth driver for the B2B e-commerce market. Businesses established online (e-commerce) have a greater reach to customers than offline businesses. E-commerce platforms provide businesses with various tools and technologies to help them grow. For example, according to Canadian multinational e-commerce company Shopify, e-commerce sales in Latin America in 2021 were $85 billion, 25% higher than the previous year. Russia, the UK and the Philippines also saw over 20% growth in e-commerce activity in 2021 compared to 2020. As a result, the growing inclination of businesses towards e-commerce platforms is boosting the growth of business-to-business commerce. e-commerce market.
The global B2B e-commerce market size is expected to grow from $8,075.85 billion in 2021 to $9,446.1 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0%. The B2B e-commerce market size is expected to reach $17,904.1 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 17.3%.
Buy B2B E-Commerce Market Report Here:
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the B2B e-commerce market in 2021. Regions covered in the B2B e-commerce market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe East, North America, South America, the Middle East and Africa. .
The major players in the B2B e-commerce market are Alibaba, Amazon Inc., ChinaAseanTrade, DIYTrade, eBay, eworldtrade, Flipkart, IndiaMART, Kompass, EC21, InterMESH Ltd., Thomasnet, KellySearch, Rakuten, Mercateo, and Walmart.
The Global B2B E-Commerce Market is Segmented –
1) By deployment: Supplier-oriented, Buyer-oriented, Intermediary-oriented
2) By payment method: credit card, Net Banking, mobile wallet applications
3) By company size: small and medium-sized companies, large companies
4) By Application: Home & Kitchen, Consumer Electronics, Industry & Science, Healthcare, Apparel, Beauty & Personal, Sportswear, Books & Stationery, Automotive
Request Sample B2B E-Commerce Market Report Here:
Content of the B2B E-Commerce Market report includes
2. Characteristics of the B2B e-commerce market
3. B2B E-Commerce Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on B2B e-commerce
5. B2B E-Commerce Market Size and Growth
26. Africa B2B e-commerce market
27. B2B E-Commerce Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the B2B E-Commerce Market
29. B2B E-Commerce Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
This report covers B2B e-commerce market trends and dynamics in major countries – Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK and USA. The report also includes consumer surveys and various future opportunities for the market.
The Business Research Society
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Global market model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Health Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a business information company that excels in business, market and consumer research. He has published over 3,000 industry reports covering over 2,500 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports are based on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research and proprietary insights from interviews with industry leaders. Reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
This press release was published on openPR.