- Total Pages: 120
- Companies: 10+ – Including Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., BrewDog Plc, Buxton Brewery Co. Ltd., Cloudwater Brew Co., Diageo Plc, Duvel Moortgat NV, Heineken NV, Stone Brewing Co. and The Boston Beer Co. Inc. among others
- Cover: Main Drivers, Trends and Challenges; Product information and news; Value chain analysis; Parent market analysis; Landscape of vendors; COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
- segments: Product (IPA-based craft beer, seasonal craft beer, lager-based craft beer, amber-based craft beer and others) and distribution channel (off-trade and on-trade)
- Geographies: Germany, United Kingdom, Poland, Russian Federationand Rest of Europe
Download sample: for more additional information on the craft beer market in Europe
Overview of Suppliers-
The craft beer market in Europe is fragmented and sellers are deploying growth strategies such as partnerships, mergers and acquisitions to compete in the market.
- Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV- The company offers craft beer through its Goose Island, Golden Road and Elysian Brewing brands.
- BrewDog Plc – The company produces and offers a wide range of craft beers under the product name PUNK IPA X 48, LOST LAGER X 48, HEADLINERS X 48, CRAFT BEER X 48, HAZY JANE X 24, BBQ BUNDLE X 48, and others.
- Cloudwater Brew Co.- The company offers different types of craft beers under the CLOUDWATER brand.
Download sample report to find additional highlights on vendors and their product offerings.
Regional Market Outlook
65% of market growth will come from Rest of Europe during the forecast period. Germany and the UK are the main markets for craft beer in Europe in the rest of Europe. Market growth in this region will be faster than growth market in other regions. the wide range of craft beer offerings by European craft beer makers will facilitate the growth of the craft beer market in the rest of the Europe over the forecast period.
Download our sample report for more highlights on the regional market share of most of the countries mentioned above
Latest Market Drivers and Trends-
- Craft Beer Market Driver in Europe:
- Growing number of microbreweries and craft breweries:
The growing demand for different varieties of craft beers has led to the increase in the number of microbreweries and craft breweries in the European region over the past few years. European consumers are increasingly experimenting with exciting new varieties of craft beer, such as IPA and other types of lager. They are willing to spend more on these different varieties of craft beer. This has encouraged the growth in the number of microbreweries and craft breweries in Europe and consequently fueled the growth of the craft beer market in this region.
- Craft beer market trend in Europe:
- Increase in the number of mergers and acquisitions activity:
Successful M&A activities help suppliers increase their market share and gain access to new products and technologies, thereby expanding their product portfolios and improving their supply chain efficiency. The high popularity of craft beer has encouraged major vendors to opt for mergers and acquisitions and acquire relatively smaller players that specialize in this category. Furthermore, various key players operating in the market are focusing on acquiring macrobreweries and regional distributors to enter new regional markets. The increasing number of acquisitions among suppliers is expected to strengthen their presence in the market by enabling them to offer a diversified portfolio of products in the craft beer category.
Download sample report to find additional information on various other market drivers and trends
Did not find what you were looking for ? Customize report-
Don’t miss the opportunity to talk to our analyst and learn more about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report to suit your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your needs and provide you with personalized data in a short period of time.
Talk to our analyst now! to take full advantage of every opportunity thanks to a competitive analysis created especially for you
Here are some similar topics-
Gluten-Free Beer Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The gluten-free beer market share is expected to grow USD 9.36 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 13.78%. For more exclusive research information: Download sample report
Alcoholic Beverages Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The alcoholic beverages market share is expected to increase USD 393.26 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 3.23%. For more exclusive research information: Download sample report
Craft beer market in Europe
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6%
Market Growth 2021-2025
666.34 min L
Successful market contribution
Rest of Europe at 65%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., BrewDog Plc, Buxton Brewery Co. Ltd., Cloudwater Brew Co., Diageo Plc, Duvel Moortgat NV, Heineken NV, Stone Brewing Co. and The Boston Beer Co. Inc. .
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Consumer Staples Industry
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- IPA-based craft beer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Seasonal craft beer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Lager based craft beer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Amber Ale Craft Beer – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Lager based craft beer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Non-trade – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Horeca – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- United Kingdom – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Poland – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Russian Federation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
- BrewDog Plc
- Buxton Brewery Co. Ltd.
- Cloudwater Brew Co.
- Diageo Plc
- Duvel Moortgat AG
- Heineken SA
- Stone Brewing Co.
- The Boston Beer Co. Inc.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 industry analysts, Technavio’s library of reports Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. Technavio’s exploitable market to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]