Phytogenic Foods Market Share Growth in Europe by the poultry segment will be significant during the forecast period. The significant increase in the consumption of poultry meat will drive the demand for phytogenic products for poultry feed during the forecast period. To meet the growing demand for poultry meat, market vendors are increasing poultry production. For example, in March 2019DuPont de Nemours Inc. has launched Syncra AVI, a feed supplement designed to maximize nutrient digestibility in poultry production in APAC.
- Offscreen :
- Aquatic animals
To better understand the contribution of different segments to the market Request a FREE sample
Additionally, the report also provides Value chain analysis which helps businesses gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. the Food Plant Genetics Market Value Chain in Europe includes the following basic components:
- Inbound logistics
- External logistics
- Marketing and Sales
- Support activities
- Segmentation- The report covers in detail market segmentation by raw material (poultry, pigs, ruminants, aquatic animals and others) and application (essential oils, herbs and spices, oleoresins and others)
- Key Companies- Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bluestar Adisseo Co., Cargill Inc., Delacon Biotechnik GmbH, DOSTOFARM GmbH, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd., Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH and Phytosynthese among others
- Driver- Encapsulated technology to drive the market.
- Challenge– Availability of substitutes to hinder market growth
Download a FREE sample: for more additional insight on Food Plant Genetics Market in Europe
Overview of Suppliers-
The food plant genetics market in Europe is fragmented and vendors are deploying growth strategies such as investment in research and development and mergers and acquisitions to compete in the market.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.- The Company operates in Ag Services and Oilseeds, Carbohydrate Solutions and Nutrition business segments. Additionally, the company also offers phytogenic feed products such as Empirical NSP.
- Cargill Inc.- The company offers phytogenic food products such as PROMOTE additives.
- Delacon Biotechnik GmbH – The company develops and manufactures phytogenic feed additives for poultry, pigs, ruminants and aqua. Additionally, the company also offers phytogenic food products such as Biostrong 510.
Find additional highlights on vendors and their product offerings. Download a free sample report
Learn more about key driver and market challenge-
- Market Driver for Food Plant Genetics in Europe:
Due to their sensitivity to high temperatures, dustiness, strong odor, and oxidative and volatile qualities, many phytogenic sources, especially essential oils, lose their effectiveness and efficiency. New technologies, such as encapsulation, help extend the shelf life of phytogenics by retaining the liquid, gaseous or solid component packaged in a tiny millimeter capsule, preserving it from environmental changes. The food industry has turned to flavor microencapsulation to concentrate flavors and prevent flavor loss during processing. Furthermore, encapsulation protects against extreme environmental variables and retains essential qualities such as increased palatability, improved digestion, and enhanced animal performance, which is expected to positively impact the market growth during the period. forecast.
- Challenge of the food plant genetics market in Europe:
- Availability of substitutes:
Probiotics, prebiotics, additives and enzymes, for example, are all available as replacements on the market. Milk production, growth, digestion, rumen fermentation and general health are some of the main factors that Directly Fed Microbes (DFM) have a positive impact on. The most common DFMs used in animal feed are Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Bacillus, Streptococcus and Enterococcus. In addition, regional or local manufacturers are also introducing poor quality items into the market to take advantage of the increased demand for phytogenic feed additives that can cause health problems in livestock. Therefore, the availability of substitutes for phytogenic foods will limit the growth of the targeted market over the forecast period.
Find additional information on various other market drivers and challenges mentioned in our Sample FREE Report.
Did not find what you were looking for ? Customize report-
Don’t miss the opportunity to talk to our analyst and learn more about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report to suit your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your needs and provide you with personalized data in a short period of time.
We offer $1,000 FREE personalization value at time of purchase. Talk to our analyst now!
Here are some similar topics-
Animal Feed Enzymes Market by Shape and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The animal feed enzymes market share is expected to grow USD 501.59 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.07%. For more exclusive research information: Download a free sample report
Hydrodesulfurization Catalysts Market by Raw Material and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The hydrodesulfurization catalysts market share is expected to grow by USD 629.25 million from 2021 to 2026 at a CAGR of 4.14%. For more exclusive research information: Download a free sample report
Scope of the Food Plant Genetics Market in Europe
Accelerate at a CAGR of 10.05%
Market Growth 2022-2026
Annual growth (%)
Successful market contribution
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bluestar Adisseo Co., Cargill Inc., Delacon Biotechnik GmbH, DOSTOFARM GmbH, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd., Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH and Phytosynthese
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market outlook: forecast for 2021 – 2026
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Essential oils – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Herbs and spices – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Oleoresins – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Others – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market Opportunity by Application
Market segmentation by raw material
- Market segments
- Comparison by raw material
- Poultry – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Pork – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Ruminants – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Aquatic Animals – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Others – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market Opportunity by Feedstock
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Bluestar Adisseo Co.
- Cargil Inc.
- Delacon Biotechnik GmbH
- DOSTOFARM GmbH
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM AG
- Natural Remedies Pvt. ltd.
- Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 industry analysts, Technavio’s library of reports Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. Technavio’s exploitable market to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]