In a recent video presentation, investor and host Bill O’Reilly appeared with a case believed to house a new medical device. The expert calls it “the greatest healthcare innovation in half a century”. From what has been shared, it has garnered so much attention that even Elon Musk is said to have sent the medical device into orbit with his SpaceX crew. During the official presentation, Bill O’Reilly shares everything you need to know about this innovative device. In addition to him, several other people with this knowledge promise that it marks “the next giant step of humanity”.
By default, individuals are likely to wonder how revolutionary this breakthrough is. Our editorial team attended the presentation to discover some of the features of this particular and innovative device:
- This device is a diagnostic tool with the ability to spot diseases in advance.
- The device can detect tumors, abnormal blood pressure, oxygen levels, heart emergencies, etc.
- The device is 100 times faster, cheaper and offers 100 times the resolution.
- The device connects to a smartphone for immediate viewing.
- The device is FDA cleared for 13 clinical conditions covering the entire body, from head to toe.
- The technology won an Apple Design Award for Excellence in Innovation.
- The stock is trading at less than $10 apiece.
- The company’s chief medical officer was the first patient to test this device.
How did Bill find out about this innovation? Through his special guest and Oxford Club Chief Investment Strategist, Alexander Green, who revealed that the small company behind this innovation only recently went public. He further explained that the device ticks all the main boxes for an ideal investment. These include being a tremendous innovator, a small-to-mid cap company, and driving remarkable sales growth. In other words, this very medical breakthrough should save lives while increasing the wealth of investors. It looks like a win-for-all situation.
All in all, the next step is obviously to see how one can secure a position for optimal growth. The only way to find out the specifics of this new find is to become a member of The Oxford Communiqué.
What is the Oxford Communiqué?
The Oxford Communiqué is an investment research newsletter written by Alexander Green. With a subscription to this service, members will be able to see the market and understand Alexander’s strategies through his latest investment ideas. Released the third week of each month (with draws arriving about a week later), it’s a great opportunity for everyone to diversify and protect their portfolio with new ideas while selling harmful ones.
What does membership in The Oxford Communiqué include?
By subscribing to The Oxford Communiqué, members will have the chance to read the following special reports:
Special report #1. The Next Ten-Bagger: Portable Ultrasound – Powered by AI
In the first special report, Alexander gives details of the small company that will make waves in the medical sector. Expressly, access to an exclusive briefing with stock symbol, exact buy instructions and sell strategy, among several others, will be provided.
Special Report #2. Capture Massive Profits in AI Medicine
So far, we have seen one case where artificial intelligence is introduced into the medical sector as an alternative to conventional ultrasound. Alexander claims there is another opportunity with a wider effect. To be more specific, he landed on a company that uses AI to develop better drugs at faster speeds.
With more than 25 projects underway and a recently signed partnership with Sanofi, this company will launch new drug molecules, move existing ones through clinical trials and attract more big pharma customers. The second special report will reveal the company’s ticker symbol and Alexander’s full purchase instructions in that report.
Other incentives include:
- 12 monthly issues of the Oxford Club Press Release
- Private site reserved for members and protected by passwordto access to a full range of Communiqué portfolios
- Weekly model portfolio updates
- Oxford Insight’s problems are delivered five times a week
- Market Weekly Wake Up Call video segments with special guest appearances
- Access to the Oxfordian Hotel Collection with discounts on hotels worldwide
- VIP invitations to join Oxford Club conferences
- 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
How much does a one-year subscription to The Oxford Communiqué cost?
The total value of a one-year subscription to The Oxford Communiqué is $2,063; however, as a limited time offer, Alexander’s team has reduced the price to just $99. Keep in mind that $99 is for the Premium Membership, which includes digital and print copies of everything mentioned above, plus:
- Bonus #1. Monthly Watchlist of Top 10 Tech Innovators
- Bonus #2. Three-step video series for a seven-figure portfolio
- Bonus #3. The Millionaire’s Handbook: Unknown But Proven Ways To Create Money is filled with 41 secrets to building wealth, each helping to accumulate your money
- Bonus #4. “How to Claim Up to $130,000 Extra in Social Security.”
- Bonus #5. “The hydrogen fuel cell company that will dominate the next decade”
- Hardcover copy of Bill O’Reilly & Martin Dugard’s “Kill the mob.”
For those simply interested in The Oxford Communiqué, digital and print copies of the service can be purchased through the Standard subscription ($129). Finally, we have the Basic subscription, which only includes digital access, costs $49 the first year and $79 each year.
Along with the various subscription plans, members also get a risk-free trial. If members do not see desirable gains within 365 days of listening to and implementing recommendations, customer service can be contacted for a full refund of the purchase price. Here are some ways to do it:
- Call: (800) 992 0205 or (443) 353 4056
- Submit a form: Click here
- Mailing Address: Attn: Member Services, 105 W. Monument St., Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Meet Alexandre Green
As noted earlier in this review, Alexander Green is the Chief Investment Strategist at the Oxford Club and plays a similar role at Liberty Through Wealth. His expertise comes from serving 37 years in this industry. Hulbert Financial Digest rated Oxford Communiqué as “one of the nation’s top performing investment letters for the past 15 years.” In addition to this recognition, Alexander is also known for its four national bestsellers and three other services:
- Book #1: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio
- Book #2. Shelter Island’s secret
- Book #3. Beyond Wealth
- Book #4. An embarrassment of riches
- #1 Research Service. The Momentum Alert
- Research service #2. The insider alert
- Research service #3. The Oxford Microcap Trader
From the above analysis, individuals should have understood that Alexander Green is currently considering a small company responsible for a medical device that analyzes 13 different FDA-approved medical conditions. This device has been well received by big names in the industry and is expected to attract global attention. Undeniably, having a device that saves lives, time and money and has enough power to demystify the flaws of conventional technologies is mind blowing.
That says a lot about the company and the technology in question. In addition to innovation, Alexander is convinced by the team, the possibilities for sales growth and its ability to foster wealth creation. For those interested not only in this investment idea, but also in a second that integrates AI into a medical setting, go here! >>>
RELATED:Jeff Brown Omnia DNA Technology (Brownstone Research Near Future Report)
Links in this product review may result in a small commission if you choose to purchase the recommended product at no additional cost to you. This serves to support our research and writing team. Know that we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidance revealed here does not even remotely replace sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Be sure to consult a professional doctor or financial advisor before making any purchasing decisions if you are using any medications or have any concerns from the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The effectiveness of these products has not been confirmed by the FDA or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any type of enrichment program. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. See the product sales page for final prices.