PEQUOT LAKES – We have many books, some new and some little used, and puzzles in our Cozy Corner Bookstore at very reasonable prices for you or someone you know.
The library will be closed on Monday, February 21, in honor of Presidents’ Day.
Notes on this and that
- We truly appreciate our patrons and volunteers. Thank you all for all you do.
- Our current rotating art exhibit features handmade Christmas cards and other greeting cards by Claire Nagel. It started in mid-December and will continue for two months.
- Our exhibition table presents books by local authors. The books will not be offered for sale here, but they will illustrate the talents we have in our local people.
- Be sure to check our website for information on recently purchased books and library activities. You can also connect to our catalog on the website.
- Thursday, March 3, 10:30 a.m.: First meeting of the Thursday book club at the library. The book to be discussed is “Death Comes to the Archbishop”, by Willa Cather. April’s book will be “The Huntress” by Kate Quinn. The book club is open to anyone interested. It is not necessary to call ahead.
- Address: 31117 Rasmussen Road, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
- Phone: 218-568-6181
. Connect to our catalog on the website.
- Opening hours: Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Thursday, 9am-7pm; Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Closed Sunday and public holidays.
We have six computers available free of charge to the public. They are equipped with DSL Internet service. Wireless internet is also available.
Claire Nagel volunteers at the Pequot Lakes Library.