- Flint pocket lighters:
The growth of the pocket lighters market share by the flint pocket lighters segment will be significant during the forecast period. The multi-utility benefits of flint pocket lighters will drive the growth of the segment. The introduction of refillable lighters is also a contributing factor to the growth. For example, Zippo Manufacturing, a US-based pocket lighter manufacturer, offers pocket lighters for $13and its fuel costs about $2.75.
- Offscreen :
- Electronic pocket lighters
To better understand the contribution of different segments to the market Request a FREE sample
Additionally, the report also provides Value chain analysis which helps businesses gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. the Pocket Lighter Market Value Chain includes the following basic components:
- Inbound Logistics
- External logistics
- Marketing and Sales
- Support activities
- Segmentation- The report covers in detail market segmentation by product (flint pocket lighters and electronic pocket lighters) and by geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South Americaand MEA).
- Key Companies- BAIDE International Enterprise, Bic SA, Flamasats SL, LighterBro LLC, Ningbo Xinhai Electric Co. Ltd., ST Dupont SA, Swedish Match AB, TOKAI, Visol Products and Zippo Manufacturing Co., among others
- Driver- Availability of wide variety of pocket lighters to boost the market
- Challenge– Competition from cigarette substitutes to hinder market growth
Download a FREE sample: for more additional information about the pocket lighter
Overview of Suppliers-
Pocket Lighters market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
- BAIDE International Company- The company offers flint lighters, windproof lighters, electric lighters and gas canisters. Additionally, the company also offers refillable and reliable flint lighters.
- Flamasats SL- The company offers lighters of different types such as metal, utility and pocket lighters. In addition, the company also offers classic pocket lighters and refillable gas.
- LighterBro LLC – The company offers lighters, lighter holders and multi-tool cases. Moreover, the company also offers different types of lighters such as signature edition and pro.
Find additional highlights on vendors and their product offerings. Download a free sample report
Learn more about key driver and market challenge-
- Pocket Lighters Market Driver:
- Availability of a wide variety of pocket lighters:
One of the key factors driving the growth of the global pocket lighters market is the availability of wide variety of pocket lighters such as reusable, storm proof lighters torch lighters, floating lighters and waterproof lighters offered by vendors. For example, Zippo The manufacture offers a Street Chrome lighter and fuel canister set, which has a windproof function. Industrial Revolution (OCU Gear), a US-based specialty outdoor gear manufacturer, offers anti-storm torch and bottle opener and anti-storm Torch lighters and utility tape. Ultimate Survival Technologies, a US-based survival gear manufacturer, offers the UST Floating lighter. This lighter comes with acrylonitrile styrene butadiene (abs) plastic, leak-proof design with O-ring seal, metal yoke for secure closure and buoyancy, and a ceramic flame window indicator that glows a brilliant white color when the lighter is ignited. High demand for pocket lighters due to their daily applications such as stove lighting is expected to positively impact the targeted market over the forecast period.
- Pocket Lighter Market Challenge:
- Competition from substitute products for cigarettes:
The demand for pocket lighters is largely attributed to the sale of cigarettes. Hence the decline in cigarette sales due to the availability of substitutes such as instant tobacco, e-cigarettes, e-hookah, chewing tobacco and snuff will affect the growth of the global pocket lighters market. Country in North Americaand Europe observe a decline in the number of smokers since 2019. For example, the number of smokers in the United States decreased by about 6% in 2019. The downward trend also continued in 2020 and 2021. Similarly, the number of smokers in UK hit an all-time high in 2019. Thus, increasing adoption of other tobacco products will be a major challenge for the global pocket lighter market during the forecast period.
Find additional information on various other market drivers and challenges mentioned in our Sample FREE Report.
Did not find what you were looking for ? Customize report-
Don’t miss the opportunity to talk to our analyst and learn more about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report to suit your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your needs and provide you with personalized data in a short period of time.
We offer $1,000 FREE personalization value at time of purchase. Talk to our analyst now!
Here are some similar topics-
Pubs, bars and nightclubs market by product and geography – Forecast and analysis 2022-2026: The pubs, bars and nightclubs market share is expected to increase by USD 24.60 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.28%. For more exclusive research information: Download a free sample report
Climbing Gym Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The climbing gyms market share is expected to grow USD 3.27 billion from 2021 to 2025 at a CAGR of 11.99%. For more exclusive research information: Download a free sample report
Pocket Lighter Market Scope
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.04%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, South America and MEA
Successful market contribution
APAC at 41%
Main consumer countries
China, USA, Germany, UK and India
Leading companies, competitive strategies, scope of consumer engagement
BAIDE International Enterprise, Bic SA, Flamasats SL, LighterBro LLC, Ningbo Xinhai Electric Co. Ltd., ST Dupont SA, Swedish Match AB, TOKAI, Visol Products and Zippo Manufacturing Co.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, Impact of COVID-19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for the Forecast Period,
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Flint pocket lighters – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Electronic Pocket Lighters – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- BAIDE International Company
- Bic SA
- Flamasat SL
- LighterBro LLC
- Ningbo Xinhai Electric Co.Ltd.
- ST Dupont SA
- Swedish match AB
- Visol products
- Zippo Manufacturing Co.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 industry analysts, Technavio’s library of reports Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. Technavio’s exploitable market to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]