Thursday, December 1 2022

company logo

Dublin, April 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The ‘Global e-Commerce Logistics 2022’ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.

The Global e-commerce Logistics 2022 addresses the key trends, challenges and developments that the market will face in 2022 and beyond while providing comprehensive data and forecasts on market growth.

The report contains tailor-made market sizing and forecast data and analysis for 2021-2026, split by region and country. For the first time, the report also breaks down the market by segment, providing growth and market share data for domestic, cross-border, fulfillment and last-mile markets.

The report also discusses e-commerce trends, including the potential for emerging e-commerce logistics markets, and how technologies continue to evolve and drive the market forward.

Main conclusions:

  • The global e-commerce logistics market grew by 19.9% ​​in 2021.

  • CAGR forecast to 2026 predicts that North America will have the largest regional market share by 2026, taking over the current dominance of Asia-Pacific in the market.

  • The global e-fulfillment market accounted for 46.8% of total e-commerce logistics, with the last mile accounting for the remaining 53.2% in 2021

  • The cross-border e-commerce market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.65% through 2026.

  • In each of the three key regions, the domestic e-commerce logistics segment represents more than 80% of the total market in 2021 and 2026.

  • Last mile providers are optimizing their network to cope with volume peaks and gain efficiency.

  • Low margins and intense competition in the food and grocery delivery industry have spurred innovative last-mile models.

Key questions answered by the report:

  • How has the market fared in 2021? And how did each region and market segment fare?

  • How fast is each market segment (cross-border, fulfillment, last mile and domestic) growing?

  • Why are some countries showing sustained trends of extraordinarily high market growth?

  • How can governments in emerging markets help grow e-commerce businesses and reduce logistics costs?

  • What key steps should major e-commerce players take to streamline operations and improve customer experience?

  • What are the main challenges faced by entrants in e-commerce logistics?

  • How do last mile providers optimize their network?

  • How is e-commerce logistics technology evolving? And what role does it play in the growth of the electronic market?

Main topics covered:

1. EVOLUTION OF LOGISTICS MODELS WITH E-COMMERCE
1.1 Asia-Pacific
1.2 MENA
1.3 South and Central America
1.4 How can governments in emerging markets help expand e-commerce and reduce logistics costs?

2. SIZE AND GROWTH OF THE GLOBAL E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS MARKET 2021
2.1 Global
2.2 Asia-Pacific
2.3 North America
2.4 Europe
2.5 South America
2.6 Russia, Caucasus and Central Asia
2.7 Middle East and North Africa
2.8 Sub-Saharan Africa

3. GLOBAL E-COMMERCE LOGISTICS SEGMENTATION AND TRENDS 2021
3.1 DOMESTIC
3.1.1 Asia-Pacific
3.1.2 North America
3.1.3 Europe
3.2 CROSS-BORDER
3.2.1 Asia-Pacific
3.2.2 North America
3.2.2 Europe
3.3 EXECUTION
3.3.1 Asia-Pacific
3.3.2 North America
3.3.3 Europe
3.4 LAST KILOMETER
3.4.1 Asia-Pacific
3.4.2 North America
3.4.3 Europe

4. E-COMMERCE EXECUTION LANDSCAPE
4.1 The state of the market – Development of the post-Covid e-execution market landscape
4.2 The electronic execution market
4.2.1 Definition of the electronic execution market
4.2.2 Electronic Execution Provider Technology Categories
4.3 Growth of e-fulfilment
4.4 Expanding the service capacities of different actors
4.4.1 Value Proposition
4.4.2 Partnerships
4.4.3 Quality
4.4.4 Automation and robotics
4.4.5 Scale and growth
4.4.6 Systems
4.5 Market map
4.6 Profiles of logistics providers
4.6.1 GEODIS
4.6.2 GEOPOST DPD
4.6.3 Aramex
4.6.4 DHL
4.6.5 DSV
4.6.6 Fedex
4.6.7 Kuhene+Nagel
4.6.8 UPS
4.6.9 GXOs
4.6.10 Alibaba
4.6.11 Walmart
4.6.12 Amazon
4.6.13 JD.com
4.6.14 Interviews – Focus on the hybrid

For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4htfl

About ResearchAndMarkets.com
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.

CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Previous

In an unexpected move, China refrains from lowering its key rate

Next

FT Weekend Quiz: 'The Weak Link', 'Tintin' and the Death Card

Check Also