OXFORD, CT – Looking for things to do this week? As more businesses and local places reopen and it becomes safer to get together in small groups, don’t miss out on what’s new on your Oxford Patch community calendar. Here’s a look at local events coming to the area this week.
Tip: If you are organizing an event and want to see it in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $ 1 per day per community.
Meditation (Self-awareness) at Oxford
- When: Monday June 21 at 8 p.m.
- What: Meditation session: 1) During this class I will explain how to meditate 2) Guide you through the meditation process 3) Help you understand how to become aware of yourself and the power of it 4) Then , you will randomly connect with multiple people to share your exp … Learn more
Featured event: College workshops
- When: Wednesday June 23 at 4:00 p.m.
- Or: Virtual
- What: Join us throughout the summer for our College Summer Workshop Series hosted by Walker’s Faculty! Get to know our teachers in a relaxed setting.PUBLIC PRESENTATION Wednesday, June 234: 00 – 16:45 ET Give a class presentation and speech in front of a large group as you run … Read more
Envision Networking in Oxford
- When: Wednesday June 23 at 8 p.m.
- What: Tired of the networking where people try to sell you at our events, it’s very different. All participants make a commitment: 1) No hard selling 2) No disrespect 3) No automatic addition to mailing list or drip campaigns 4) No recruiting We are building a type of networking high quality and a … Learn more
Featured event: Call for artists to exhibit their art
- When: Thursday June 24 at 9:00 a.m.
- Or: Oxford Library
- What: Announcement of the Oxford Cultural Arts Commission June 14, 2021 Call for artists for summer at the Oxford Library Gallery Welcome exhibition at the Library Gallery for summer 2021 .. Learn more
“Dive into summer with a new attitude with Connie Lagan”
- When: Thursday June 24 at 6:00 p.m.
- Or: Oxford Public Library
- What: This webinar opens the window to optimistic thinking for those who have yet to experience the joy of a life lived positively and encourages those who are already actively attempting to “eliminate” negativity to continue their quest. Topics covered include affirmative thinking … Learn more
Featured event: Summer party at the Portuguese Club.
- When: Saturday June 26 at 11:00 a.m.
- Or: Portuguese Club of Naugatuck | Portuguese Restaurant
- What: Naugatuck Mayor Chef Pete will grill his famous sausage sandwiches. Grilled chicken and fries will be served. Can food drive. We ask if a student needs community hours please come and participate. Luis Vuitton Neverful wallet, moped and … Read more
Find out about other local events posted by your neighbors, or add your own, to the Oxford Patch Community Calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on information about the event primarily provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with the organizers to confirm that the published events are going as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also contact [email protected] with any questions or other comments regarding this article.